Sunday, May 18, 2008

Intro to the life of a hawker

hi all.. this is shun here.. my lecturer AKA Zordon asked me to created a blog on the life of a hawker.. i think i will write my experience n my thoughts of the life as a hawker.. btw.. being a hawker is not my career.. i'm jus helpin out my parents at the stall..

as for those ppl hu do not noe wad is a hawker.. hawker is a person hu cooks n sells to his/her customers.. they either work in food centres or food courts.. some ppl call them hawker centre or kopi tiam..

some ppl might think tat hawkers earn a lot of money.. but in reality.. some ppl turn out to b successful n some r struggling..

ok.. as for now.. i dunno wad to write abt the intro.. nxt few posts i will write the advantages n disadvantages of being a hawker.. then nxt would b the various "events" tat happened to me as i'm helpin out my parents..

No comments: